11/09/2011

Fatal Error!



I came to a very important realization the other day. After weeks of planning and my teammate's purchase of over $100 worth of models/bits, I looked at my calendar and noticed that I'd be out of town on the day of the tournament. Words cannot describe my disappointment. Team events are normally an annual event in my area, and this was the first time I'm aware of that a second one was held within the same year. So, I'll have to postpone my tournament fun until February when the next event is held.


In the meantime, it does give me an opportunity to test different lists against the players and help them hone their armies. In the next week, I'll try to post up my list for aid in practice, as well as the different players' lists. After the tournament, I plan on running them through the 40k Metrics system to see how their performance stacked up with established benchmarks. And so you can understand what the hell that means, I'll be getting the 40k Metrics introduction article up this week. I'm going to hold myself to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment