1/08/2012

YES!


Stormraven and Razorback turrets by Chapter House Studios


I was on Apocalypse 40k when I stumbled on a model preview for some new turrets Chapter House Studios is producing. The kit comes with every weapon combination that the Razorback and the Stormraven (respective to the 2 different kit options) can take. On top of that, they're magnetized. This is a dream come true. I can't wait to get my hands on one and see them across an armada of Razorbacks. I'm currently in the process of arranging a preorder. More on this to follow...

3 comments:

  1. I know, right? It's a wonder nobody else has thought of doing the same thing. And at only $15 for the whole kit, beat out the other ones I had my eye on for its versatility. I MUST HAVE THEM! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preordered 7 of them. I shall be UNSTOPPABLE!

    ReplyDelete