5/29/2012

Micro Update

Well, it's official. The 5th edition rulebook has been pulled from Games Workshop's website. It's my understanding that this is commonly done about 30 days before the newer version of the product is released. So we're looking at a potential release date of June 30th. How about that? That has to mean that the book has already been printed. Hopefully a PDF of it appears online at some point, as I'm flat broke and have no other way to read it. Stupid College....

In other news, Vassal 40k has released their newest module! For those who've never played it, it's a simulated version of tabletop 40k seen from an above view. You need to know the stats of your units, so books are required, but you can play with a friend online should fate conspire against your meeting. It's a great tool for testing out new strategies and models. I'm gonna put the Stormtalon through it's paces, courtesy of this new update, before buying. If you want to check it out, click the new link on the right side of the page. --->

Edit: There's a new teaser for the Fanimation, The Lord Inquisitor. Check it out now!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog via House of Paincakes. Good stuff going on here. Keep up the good work. I am currently finishing an Angels Sanguine force. I am interested in starting an Imperial Fists project next. I will watch your blog with great interest.

    -FG
    pitchedbattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I thank ya kindly for your time and your comment. I hope you like what I have coming up. Going to be a bit of a slow start, but I hope to have a very busy summer for hobbying :)

    ReplyDelete